System Administrator (Attention December 2019 Grads!)
Attention December 2019 Grads! Due to the continued expanision of our organization, LivCor is seeking a System Administrator to join our growing team! The System Administrator is responsible for Administration and Enhancements of Oracle PBCS, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Real Page BI. This is a unique opportunity to use and develop your skills to not only maintain these environments but to also assist with enhancements to meet the evolving financial reporting and analytical needs of LivCor.
LivCor is a real estate firm headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. Formed in 2013 as a portfolio company of The Blackstone Group (NYSE: BX) LivCor specializes in multifamily properties throughout the U.S. In collaboration with its operating partners, LivCor oversees the management of its properties furthering a mission of maximizing return for investors while offering best in class service to residents. LivCor oversees a portfolio of 200+ Class A and B multifamily properties comprising approximately 65,000 units located in primary, secondary and tertiary markets across 20+ states.
As System Administrator, one is held accountable to, however not limited to, the following job functions:
- Update metadata, reports and rules in Oracle PBCS
- Maintain workflows and task lists in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Update and develop reporting using Hyperion Studio and Smartview for Excel.
- Support forecasts and annual budget loading and reporting processes.
- Provide user support, training, documentation, and communication.
- Maintain Outline and Business Rules for Administrative duties.
- Monitor and maintain EPM Automate batch scripting
- Administer security in Oracle PBCS, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Real Page BI
- Understanding of application databases and data warehouses
- Strong analytical skills, detailed and process oriented
- Ability to work as part of a team to drive results
- Process and service oriented
- Experience in developing key documentation, user guides, and other necessary training materials
- Experience in cross training team members and key users
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology or related field
- 0 to 1 years of experience in application administration
- Experience working with ERP systems
- Experience working with Oracle PBCS, Hyperion Planning, Essbase, Microsoft Dynamics or similar system preferred
- Advanced PowerPoint, Strong/advanced excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, charts, macros, if statements), SQL a plus
- Real estate industry experience preferred
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email email@example.com.