Camp Skylemar, is in search of college students and/or recent graduates who want to make a positive difference in the world. As a staff member at Camp Skylemar, you'll be a leader, teacher, coach, mentor and hero. You’ll learn that it’s “Cool to Care” about yourself and others. You’ll find that being a counselor at Skylemar is not only a great experience, but perhaps the most important job you’ll ever have. For additional information click here or follow this link to watch a Skylemar video. Apply here!
· Sports: lacrosse, basketball, baseball, tennis, golf, hockey, archery, football, soccer & volleyball.
· Water Sports: swimming, canoeing, kayaking, paddle-boarding, sailing, water-skiing, wake-boarding, wake-surfing, water-polo & fishing.
Skylemar is hiring staff who are:
· Energetic, kind & creative.
· Enthusiastic about working with boys ages 7-16.
· A positive role-model.
· Able to share our belief that nothing is more important than safety.
· Comfortable teaching all levels, from beginner to advanced.
· Responsible, supportive & patient.
Applicants must have completed at least one year of college. Compensation package starts at $2,500, including housing, meals and transportation expenses. WIFI, staff shirts and a laundry service are also provided. Camp season runs from June 15 to August 15. Internship credit is available.
Camp Skylemar is a well-established (since 1948) recreational summer camp, located in the Lakes Region of southern Maine. Enrollment is limited to 200 boys from across the country as well as abroad, who attend for 7 weeks. Camp Skylemar has provided outstanding instruction, within a warm, nurturing, friendly and family atmosphere, for over 71 years.
Click here to apply online. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.