Environmental Sales and Services Intern - Mason, MI
Clean Harbors is looking for an Environmental Sales & Service Intern. Sales internships are the best way to bridge the gap between going to school and landing great job upon graduation. At the end of a Clean Harbors internship, you’ll have relevant experience to help you decide if a career in Environmental Services is the right choice for you. Clean Harbors is currently seeking students with backgrounds in chemistry, biology, and environmental science/studies who have a strong desire to learn how to grow a business through effective sales techniques. Interns will assist our local Branches’ Sales and Ops Leadership by performing an array of strategic, tactical, and administrative activities.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Salesforce (customer relationship management technology or CRM) administration, reporting and lead generation;
- Send emails to prospects;
- Customer Service Activities (routing, pre-visit, check-in, etc.);
- Follow up on quotes;
- Schedule and coordinate jobs;
- Complete other projects and tasks as assigned.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Studies, Environmental Science, or a related field;
- Positive, professional, and outgoing personality with the ability to work both in a team environment and directly with clients;
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn and be successful in business development and environmental services;
- Self-starter that is punctual with a strong work ethic;
- Highly organized, persuasive, and equally good with numbers and people;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills;
- Strong ability to be flexible and multi-task, detail-oriented;
- Solid computer skills with Windows base applications, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.