Transaction Data Coordinator
Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It’s time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
As part of Manufacturing, you’ll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you’ll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
The Transaction Data Coordinator is responsible for managing the day to day activities of inventory management including error resolution, cycle counts, back staging, staging, masterdata and BOM errors. The TDC using SAP-ECC, SAP EWM and other systems, performs daily monitoring and correction of transactional errors that affect overall data integrity and timely execution of plant transactions. The Coordinator must have attention to detail, aggressive research problem solving skills, proactively anticipate issues and initiate corrective action.
* Perform daily monitoring and correction of transactional errors that affect data integrity and inventory management including error resolution, cycle counts, physical inventory, back staging, staging and BOM errors.
* Ensure 100% compliance to SOX requirements and support internal audits.
* Problem solve root cause of errors and provide ad-hoc training and job aides for various transactions.
* Perform weekly & monthly close transactions.
* Manage inventory accuracy through directed cycle counts.
* Work with Inventory Handler to ensure compliance with monthly Corporate Warehouse Audit requirement. Maintain files as documentation for audit purposes.
* Monitor and manage inventory at each of the SAP-ECC & SAP-EWM inventory locations.
* Manage SAP adjustments for damages, spillage, expiration, ATDs, write-off, and working with Genpact.
* Audit data entry EBS, clean B&R, meal, scrap, etc.
* Serve as Plant Data Steward ensure BOM accuracy, maintain master data, and manages flow through accuracy.
* Analyze data and trends and make recommendations to management on areas of improvement.
* Lead efforts targeted at reducing/eliminating waste including DUV’s and FG inventory.
* Ensure that special projects are executed as planned and ensure that they are consistent with the emerging IL6S strategy and vision for the facility.
* Support EWM & DC team.
* Maintain safe work environment.
* Back up other areas of responsibility as needed.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Finance, or a related field preferred.
* 1-2 years of logistics or manufacturing experience with increasing responsibility.
* Strong problem-solving skill, analytical skills, customer focus, leadership, interpersonal, analytical, and teamwork skills.
* Strong Computer (MS Office) and Communication Skills (Oral and Written).
* Must have flexible schedule including weekends and holidays as needed.
* Experience with SAP.
* Prior experience in a fast-paced unionized manufacturing environment.
* Prior operations experience – production responsibility.
* Prior experience implementing World Class Manufacturing tools and processes as it relates to material flow.
* Background in LEAN manufacturing system.
* Prior experience with implementation of Total Productive Maintenance(TPM) principles and Lean-Six Sigma capability tools.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.