Junior Hadoop Developer / Junior Bigdata Developer
Kaltech Consulting Inc is seeking a Junior Hadoop Developer / Junior Bigdata developer for 6 Months Contract with a client in Philadelphia, PA
Kaltech Consulting Inc Solution is among the fastest-growing IT staffing / professional services organization which works extremely closely with large number of IT organizations in the most in-demand technology skill sets.
Junior Hadoop Developer / Junior Bigdata Developer: Best pay package and benefits
We have the following requirement:
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Work Status: OPT, CPT, H1B, EAD, GC, USC
Job Description :
- 1+ Years of Industry Work Experience
- Experience extracting data from a variety of sources, and a desire to expand those skills.
- Expertise in Data technologies and Big Data tools, like Spark, Kafka, Hive, HBase, Sqoop, Pig, Impala, Flume, Oozie, MapReduce, etc.
- Solid knowledge of state-of-the art programming languages like Java, Python, Scala and object-oriented approaches in designing, coding, testing and debugging programs.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming using Python and its design patterns.
- Experience handling Unix systems, for optimal usage to host enterprise web applications.
- Excellent Communication Skills to Understand and Pass on Requirements.
- Payments Industry Background a bonus