Junior RPA Developer
Kaltech Consulting Inc is seeking a Junior RPA developer for 9 Months Contract with a client in San Fransisco, CA
Kaltech Consulting Inc Solution is among the fastest-growing IT staffing / professional services organization which works extremely closely with large number of IT organizations in the most in-demand technology skill sets.
We have the following requirement:
Junior RPA Developer: Best pay package and benefits
Location: San Fransisco, CA
Work Status: OPT, CPT, H1B, EAD, GC, USC
- Develop RPA workflows and components using UiPath, Blueprism.
- Comply with RPA development standards and best practices.
- Develop unit tests RPA workflows and components.
- Collaborate with business analysts and business users.
- Proactively seek guidance, reviews, and feedback from technical leads.
- Update documentation with design changes and implementation decisions.
- Conduct peer reviews with other RPA developers.
- Collaborate with testers to ensure effective test coverage and test automation.
- Create operational process, support, and maintenance documentation.
Comply with methodology standards including logging, auditing, and version control