Business Development Representative
Commission based sales internship at Seahawk. Responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting opportunities and leads.
- Shadowing on calls to learn.
- Build personal brand for sales.
- Evangelize and promote Seahawk through social media.
The goal for a Seahawk Sales Intern should be to learn about marketing services while having a meaningful impact on the business. In some cases we will extend full-time offers right after the internship concludes.
As an intern at Seahawk you can earn credits towards your degree, learn valuable skills related to marketing and technology, build personal brand, acquire references, build resume, and future job opportunities.
BDR intern will start with 2 weeks training before doing any activity. They will join weekly meetings after they become official BDR. Strong computer skills will assist in prospecting process.
- BDR wants to generate qualified leads
- Get meeting scheduled and set up call with qualified Sales Executive.
- Shadow Calls and learn sales process
- Keep up with weekly numbers and strive to achieve quota
- Engage with industry on social platforms and set personal goals
- Work on personal brand and generate leads through volumes that work for you. Google My Business & Instagram DM are essential.
- Network on LinkedIn and learn from industry professionals
- Study resources and sales material
- Develop a passion for B2B sales
- Understand what our potential clients need from us
- Understand WHY Seahawk does what we do
- Target Industries and leads that you are passionate about and initiate a relationship