Lenovo Accelerated Sales Rotation Program Associate 2021
The world is our stage; the sky is the limit. At Lenovo, we believe smarter technology takes a global mindset with trust and respect for one another, enabling us to do exciting and rewarding work that intelligently transforms our world. We are recognized as one of the world’s Most Admired & Best Regarded Companies, a Top 100 Global Tech Leader, #1 in PC sales, and rank #212 on the Fortune Global 500. This is a place where ideas grow, initiative wins, and achievements are seen. We love the work we get to do and we believe that Smarter takes YOU!
Are you a graduating university student with an entrepreneurial spirit and interest in sales? If so, the Lenovo Accelerated Sales Rotational (LASR) Program may be the right opportunity for you.
This is a full-time permanent position with a dedicated two year development track which, based on business needs, could include:
• Comprehensive on-boarding and customized training focused on consultative selling in the fast-paced, competitive world of technology
• A six month rotation as a Business to Consumer Sales Representative to establish a strong foundation of product knowledge, consumer and small business market strategy
• A six month rotation as a Sales Support Representative to understand and learn our strategic tools, sales cycle and processes, and continued focus on the overall customer experience
• A one year rotation as an Inside Relationship Sales Representative covering enterprise, public sector and/or global customers as well as channel business partners
• Networking, job shadowing and mentor opportunities
• Discussions and interactions with key members of Lenovo’s executive leadership team
• Ongoing exposure and training on Lenovo’s innovative products, business strategy and culture, key initiatives and business model
• Training and guidance on acquiring, developing and retaining a sales territory.
• Upon completion of the LASR Program, Program Associates will be prepared to compete for open Hybrid and Sales Account Executive positions across the US or may choose to consider other Lenovo business areas.
We are seeking motivated, talented and ambitious individuals who want to be a part of the future at Lenovo. There are multiple positions available in our headquarters near Raleigh, NC.
The start date for the program will be June 2021.
• Graduation from an accredited university within 12 months of the program start date (May 2020, December 2020 or May 2021 graduates are eligible) with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Communications, or related area.
• Cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher
• Some sales or entrepreneurial experience
• Excellent analytical abilities
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities in professional, academic, or volunteer environments
• Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Passion for technology
• Professional maturity, strong work ethic and the ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing business needs
• Ability to work weekend and evening shifts during certain rotations
When you join our team, we will provide the opportunity to make an impact and grow your career in a global technology company. Some of the benefits of working at Lenovo include a flexible vacation policy, competitive health, dental and vision coverage, 401K match, various onsite amenities such as fitness and wellness centers, banking, onsite eateries, and much more. Check out our benefits website to learn more! https://www.lenovobenefits.com/
Learn more by following us on social media @LenovoLASR on Instagram and Twitter, and by searching Lenovo LASR on Facebook and LinkedIn!
Not ready to apply or have additional questions? Feel free to connect with us on LinkedIn or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.