Lobby Attendant (SF - Russian Hill)
We are seeking a full-time Lobby Attendant for a condominium community located in the Russian Hill area of San Francisco. The Lobby Attendant will create a warm and friendly environment in the lobby, leaving each resident and guest with a positive first and lasting final impression of the property; assist residents with parcels, guests, deliveries, etc. This role requires a positive, upbeat individual with exceptionally detail-oriented, organized person who excels in planning & supporting a team. The ideal candidate must be presentable, service oriented, and fluent in English.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
To assist the Portfolio Manager in the following areas to include, but not limited to:
• Maintain exterior entrance door area to maintain an organized and clean appearance at the building front door.
• Knowledge of and respond to resident and guest questions and answer information on local attractions, transportation, events and activities in the area.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
• Coordinate access for vendors servicing and repairing common area building components under the direct supervision the Portfolio Manager.
• Maintain knowledge of all Emergency Procedures, including resident related responsibilities and evacuation procedures. Assist in the case of an emergency.
• Coordinate with Portfolio Manager regarding work priorities and provide assistance when needed.
• Coordinate dry cleaning/laundry pickup and delivery
• Coordinate dog walking/sitting services arrangements
• Coordinate messenger services arrangements
• Notify building engineer of any reports of maintenance needs
Knowledge of high-rise building operations. Ability to converse with residents, guests, vendors and fellow employees.
• Moderate hearing required. Moderate vision required.
• Excellent speech communication skills.
• Excellent comprehension, literacy and average computer skills required.
PHYSICAL & ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the functions of this job. Frequent stooping, standing, walking, sitting and reaching are required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions of the job.
- Ability to move 50 lbs. pushing or pulling cert up to 200 lbs. of force occasionally.
- Frequent bending/kneeling -- constant bending and kneeling to clean fixtures and common areas.
- Mobility -- walking infrequently between door and curb.
- Continuous standing - approximately 50% of shift
- Climbing stairs - minimal
- An individual will be exposed to the following while performing the functions of this job:
- Interior environmental elements
- Repetitive movements
EDUCATION: High school or equivalent trade school.
WORK HOURS: Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
$19.00 /hr. + medical / dental / LTD / 401k / PTO