Content Systems & Training Intern
The Strategic Content Team is seeking a creative and energetic individual to assist with content system initiatives to support our global web properties. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of writing for the web, be willing to quickly learn new tools, and possess strong communication skills. Some training or documentation skills for content systems desired.
As a result of this project, the Intern will:
- Become familiar with website content development and content management systems (Brightcove, SiteImprove, Workfront, Open Text Media Manager, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target, Hotjar, and more)
- Support system users, run rate work, and governance within the content management tools
- Learn to support our enterprise management tool for content intake requests
- Gain experience creating SOPs, Job Aids, and video eLearning materials
- Work as part of a team to create and deliver technical training
- Gain an understanding of process improvement strategies and metrics
- Develop, present, and implement recommendations to improve our content systems & training strategy
- Become familiar with content management systems
- Manage system responsibilities for content technology systems & support tools including but not limited to Adobe Experience Manager, Workfront, Siteimprove, Hotjar, Brightcove, Adobe Target, and Open Text Media Manager.
- Help support user profile managements for all content systems & support tools. Allocate licenses, deactivate accounts and regularly validate that users have all appropriate settings.
- Perform or coordinate general maintenance and updates to the content systems.
- Design and develop learning and performance support materials for a variety of instructional modalities (instructor-led, self-guided, on-the-job, eLearning, web-based content)
- Communicate effectively with leadership to identify and recommend new learning opportunities or improvements to the content systems.
Preferred Background/Minimum Requirements
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree program in Digital Content Management, Web Development, Instructional Design, Media/Design, Education; or another degree with relevant work or internship experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with content management systems, project management tools or systems supporting web properties
- Experience using Workfront, Siteimprove, Adobe Experience Manager, or similar tools
- Ability to interface with and utilize a Sharepoint-based file/document hosting and management system
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments, work independently as well as collaboratively