Human Resources Coordinator- Freelance
WHO WE ARE:
We think too much marketing isn’t us. It’s mass markets not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas and ambitions. It’s one size fits all and it’s dull.
When it comes to individuals, we’re fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalizations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individual’s needs, beliefs, behaviors and aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients and their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the agency’s vision. And most importantly we value every individual’s wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT:
At RAPP, we are fiercely focused on the individual and how we can create value from every individual’s experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer-centric consulting, creativity that inspires action and customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists and Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicom’s Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, and data and marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
The Human Resource Coordinator is responsible for the execution of the day-to-day Human Resources needs. This position will provide support in data integrity, onboarding and exiting of talent, compliance, and HR reporting.
- Maintains accurate data entry of employee data into the HRIS system regarding hires, terminations, promotions, and compensation changes. Conducts ongoing audits of data in HRIS system.
- Upload employee data into financial systems and other RAPP platforms, such as Lift, REGISTER, Condeco, Umbraco, Halogen and GreenHouse
- Create the Payroll Change Report and send to Payroll
- Maintains time and attendance entries; reviews timecards; gets manager approvals on overtime; reports overtime for payroll processing
- Assists in onboarding and off boarding of employees, including initiating background checks, drug screens, scheduling new hire orientation, benefits orientation, I-9 verification, scheduling and administering exit interviews, scheduling 30-60-90 check-in’s, terminations within HRIS system and technology systems, and notifications to buildings etc, administration of termination paperwork
- Assists in coordination of employee recognition programs such as birthdays, anniversaries, and RAPPTOR awards
- Maintains and updates organizational charts
· Helps to administer employee programs and prepare special projects as assigned
- Initiates and manages reference check, background checks and completes Employment Verification letters and unemployment claims
REQUIRED SKILLS and experiences:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Minimum 1-2 years experience in human resources; prior internship also acceptable experience
· Operates effectively, holds self accountable to meet commitments and is detailed oriented.
· Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
· Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others.
· Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer centric solutions.
· Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with goals.
· Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances.
· Strong Excel, Powerpoint, and Word skills; Visio a plus
· Recognizes the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization and actively seeks to understand and empower those different perspectives and cultures.
· Contributes to a coaching culture where differences are valued and supported.
· Applies others' diverse experiences, styles, backgrounds, and perspectives to get results.
· Is sensitive to cultural norms, expectations, and ways of communicating.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.