Quality Assurance Associate at Andover, MA
Title: Quality Assurance Associate
Location: Andover, MA (01810)
Duration: 12 months
Provide Record Management support by performing the following activities:
- Inventorying and boxing clinical batch records and other records for archival.
- Uploading pdf scans into the PharmSci Global Document Management System.
- Miscellaneous filling support as needed within Pharmaceutical Sciences Quality Assurance.
Provide Quality Assurance Validation support by performing the following activities:
- Review and approval of Out of Tolerance Notifications and equipment periodic reviews
- Review of other validation documentation as delegated
- Manage/Track Service Provider Assessment/Approvals used within Pharmaceutical Science Manufacturing
- high volume, must be comfortable in high volume setting.
- 75% record management support
- scanning docs, preparing docs, copy verification, then prep to ship.
- 25% QC validation support.
- entry level, jump in and learn, eager to learn.
- science background= must
- interest in learning about biotech processes= great
- GMP exp.= must
- Pharma= plus
- onsite at least 3 days a week
- days on site are flexible depending on what is being worked on (not a set onsite schedule)
- 9-5, M-F but hours can be slightly flexible.