Manager in Training - Environmental Services/Housekeeping (Roanoke, VA)
MANAGER IN TRAINING - ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
As a Manager in Training - Environmental Services, you will learn the day to day operations of an EVS/Custodial department at an educational facility. This includes shadowing hourly staff, conducting inspections, responding to calls, supervising staff, learning processes / procedures regarding safe use of chemicals, ordering supplies, scheduling, HR functions, and additional tasks as needed. This is a 12-week program that includes both hands on and online learning and development.
Upon successful completion of the program, the goal is to place you in a full-time Manager/Assistant Director/Unit Director (based on account size) position at either the training location, or another K-12 school or university campus depending on your relocation interests.
Relocation Note - Although your training may take place in Roanoke, VA, we ask that you remain flexible regarding relocation at the completion of the 12-week training program, as our needs for EVS Managers may change depending on business needs.
- Bachelor's degree received by August 2021 or prior is required
- One year of customer service or hospitality work/internship experience preferred
- Demonstrated financial acumen including profit and loss management, inventory, and cash handling skills a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally with peers, employees, clients, and customers
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Basic understanding of contract administration and client relations a plus
- Competency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Driver’s License (preferred)
- Ability to relocate (highly preferred)