Position : Chemistry Scientist
- The Scientist I is expected to work independently, performing all laboratory multitask functions involve in Conjugation.
- The person directly reports to the immediate supervisor, assisting him/her with the day to day laboratory operations.
- This position is further responsible for direct problem solving tasks and is expected to follow through an assignment.
- The Scientist I is expected to complete single and multiple step conjugations with good quality and yield in a timely manner.
- This position is expected to finish assignments on time to help keep up with conjugation productivity.
Knowledge and Skills:
- General knowledge of biology, biochemistry or other related discipline.
- Familiarity with operation of routine laboratory instruments and applicable software.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to follow established policies and procedures.
- Effective organization and planning skills to ensure on time delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to keep neat, accurate and complete records and logs.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Knowledge of general laboratory safety.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a biological science discipline with at least one (1) year
- of direct lab experience.