Business Development Representative
Do you desire full control over your professional life, both monetarily and career-progression wise? Are you passionate about figuring things out, and getting the job done? If so, we should chat.
The Opportunity We are hiring an action oriented Business Development Representative with lead generation experience to communicate with prospects via phone, email, and LinkedIn in the CIS region to further develop interest in Epam test IO. Our BDR will have 1 to 3 years of relevant experience where they will be responsible for building sales pipeline by cold calling.
The Team testIO’s Business Development Team is a tight-knit and growing team, looking to expand and add individuals with diverse backgrounds. Our team’s goal is to support Sale’s missions to drive quality pipeline for the organization. We thrive in a constructive and encouraging culture. We work hard and play hard! Successes are broadly shared and recognized while responsibility for individual remains a daily expectation. Teamwork and collaboration are the lifeblood of the Business Development Team.
The Skill Set
- BS/BA required
- Minimum of 1 year in SaaS sales
- Previous cold calling experience required
- Results driven with a competitive nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with internal/external clients
- Outstanding time management skills
- Ability to learn and understand new products and technology
- Commitment to become an Account Executive
Within 1 month you’ll:
- Get your bearings and begin to build a strong foundation, upon which to grow
- Receive and complete in-depth vritual training
- Learn how to leverage internal tools including Outreach, Salesforce.com, Lead IQ, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Office 365, etc.
- Gain a strong understanding of Software Testing and the business challenges EPAM test IO solves
- Shadow your BDR Mentor and learn best practices
- Begin to cold call and understand how to leverage your knowledge to overcome objections
Within 3 months you’ll: • Have a strong understanding of the business, and begin teaching us a thing or two • Build deep understanding and research on key accounts • Help drive attendance to scheduled events • Work with your assigned Account Executives, Managers, and peers to gain further learning on our products, talk track and prospecting methods • Continue your education around test IO’s competitive advantages while continuing to strengthen your business acumen • Become an expert on internal tools (Outreach, Salesforce, etc.) and processes
Within 6 months you’ll:
- Consistently hit quota and activity metrics
- Assist in the development of best practices for the Business Development Team
- Collaborate with your manager for continued learning utilizing EPAM’s global learning resources to build on successes
- Understand and identify your career path
- Travel (5-10%) for trade show events and enterprise briefings
Within 12 months you’ll:
- At 12-months, you will be seen as a well-versed, trusted business-advisor and expert, making a significant positive impact within the Business Development Team
- Work with sales to help discover new campaigns to drive incremental pipeline
- Participate in and lead certain onboarding and continuing education programs
- Report, track, and share productivity measurements with your team
- Have a complete understanding of the test IO’s product suite
- Identify further personal education opportunities to increase your business and instructional acumen
- Strive for a Senior BDR promotion through continued achievement of quota attainment and exhibiting test IO’s core values
- Shadow your assigned Account Executives
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Work from home
- Uncapped commissions/earning potential
- Competitive base salary
- Career growth: we have a long track record of promoting within
- Full benefits, including PPO healthcare and dental
- Company sponsored 401k
We believe diversity across our teams is paramount to our success. test IO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.