Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Rotational Specialist
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Rotational Specialist
HR Job Title: Diversity & Inclusion Rotational Specialist
As a participant in the Diversity and Inclusion Rotational Program, the Rotational Specialist will actively take initiative to understand assigned areas of the business through participating in a variety of key business unit level initiatives/projects. This is one of four limited-term roles within the 24-month program, where the incumbent has the opportunity for training, skills building, and practical experience through four distinct rotations that occur every six months. This individual will be a full, active participant in projects and/or functional support duties, lead and manage projects, and have access to senior level executives throughout the business. Project assignments are designed to provide Rotational Specialists with a broad range of exposure to areas within the company to build the next generation of enterprise wide leaders, while aligning with business needs and Rotational Specialist’s interests and abilities. Assignments may include but are not limited to the following areas:
- Human Resources
- Innovation Center
- Multicultural Center of Expertise
- Customer Experience Unit
- Information Technology and/or working on cross-functional projects
- The Rotational Specialist will work on projects in multiple areas of the organization, and could be involved in the following initiatives:
- Performing management duties and applying management principles to ensure projects and teams are lead properly and deliver a quality product.
- Learning and developing people leadership and project management skills through on the job experiences and specialized training opportunities.
- Applying knowledge and expertise to maintenance and completion of various initiatives, reports and projects.
- Analyzing, recommending, and implementing control and process improvements
- Investigating, analyzing, and resolving issues.
- Providing clear, concise communication to all levels of the organization; including formal and informal presentations to business leaders.
- Pursuing personal development through experiences and educational programs/opportunities.
- Requires a college degree or equivalent work experience that provides knowledge and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts.
- Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others.
- The above statement of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Demonstrated self-motivation and initiative
- Work and/or internship experience in a professional setting
- Ability to keep and maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Comfortable working in a team environment with a results-focused work ethic
- Strong customer orientation and excellent communication skills (verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation)
- Demonstrated academic strength and success
- Ability to self-prioritize workload, as well as manage and communicate resource conflicts
- Proficient in MS Office Applications, including Excel
- Learning agility and proven success with onsite training, e-learning, and job shadow assignments; aptitude for continuous learning and improvement