Enterprise Analytics Summer Intern
At Sleep Number we are improving lives every day by helping people sleep better every night. Learn more about a company that’s championing a health and wellness revolution with quality sleep at its core. Join our Information Technology Team for a 12-week internship experience identifying a business need and creating an end-to-end solution. This role is intended to provide real work experience to college students in an entrepreneurial environment, while directly driving efficiency for the business.
- Diagnose opportunities for new process improvements and implement successful solutions
- Lead process design and project implementation for the identified opportunity
- Research, develop and create analysis required for the development and on-going monitoring of plans and programs to support continuous improvement
- Coordinate and administer training for users of a new processes
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Self-starter/action oriented
- Ability to balance high-quality standards with schedule pressures and the ability to work both independently and within a team
- High level of integrity, professional attitude, reliable and dependable
- Strong analytical, structured problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand the big picture as well as pay attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field.
- Two years of completed coursework by May 2022
Additional Program Details:
- Competitive compensation
- Full intern summer events program highlighting our field, stores, and corporate experiences.
- Campus Ambassador opportunities
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.