Who we are:
Montaro is one of the fastest-growing Amazon digital agency and technology platform companies, ranked as one of the top 100 fastest growing companies in the US according to Inc. Magazine. We are the premier platform and partner for Amazon, providing full-service and data-driven insights to optimize premium brands on Amazon for success. Through our proprietary technology, we make real-time decisions driven by data insights to optimize sales, brand presentation, advertising, and operations. Amazon accounts for over 50% of every eCommerce dollar and continues to be the fastest-growing part of our brand partners’ businesses – we optimize this opportunity. Some of the most established brands in sports and outdoors have entrusted their Amazon business with Montaro.
We’re bootstrapped. We’re profitable. We’re driven and excited to grow profitably as a team of doers. We are looking for driven, smart, and scrappy people to help continue to scale.
You help keep the day-to-day operations of Montaro running efficiently. You will work as part of a team across a variety of tasks with a focus on inventory management, developing operating strategies, pricing optimization, as well as data analytics. You will work directly with the Operations Manager to execute on brand strategies, as well as cross-functionally with the Brand Managers to ensure partner success and maximize revenue and profits.
- Monitor, manage and optimize inventory, maintaining the Amazon catalog and digital advertising
- Conduct analysis of brand performance using multiple data sources and tools on a regular basis to ensure that performance is continuously optimized across all touch points
- Work cross functionally with Brand Managers to support optimized partner experience and brand presentation on Amazon
- Develop and execute on operating strategies to maximize revenue and profits
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Exceptionally strong analytical and technical skill
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to ask questions that help identify underlying needs and goals
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel) and Google
- Highly motivated, detail oriented and competitive individual that is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive Pay
- High-growth Stage Company
- Remote First Work Policy
- Paid Holidays