Corporate Analyst Program - Data Analyst
Corporate Program Analyst - Data Analyst
Fiserv’s Corporate Analyst Program is an early career development program where candidates experience two one-year assignments in a core functional role within the firm. Each assignment builds upon the other and together will provide a breadth of experience unique in the business world…and unique to you! We are looking for recent university graduates with drive, enthusiasm, and an evolving target for their career. The best and brightest will be the framework of the firm’s future; a pipeline of top talent for positions in critical functional areas across the firm.
As a part of the Corporate Analyst Program you will have the opportunity to participate in complex projects that can have a significant impact on the business while strengthening the skills necessary to lead in the FinTech industry. Training curriculum, mentoring, on the job learning and exposure to senior leadership will be offered in these entry level opportunities with the ability to advance within our company upon completion of the two-year program.
As an Analyst within the Workplace Strategy team, you will directly support Fiserv’s Return to Office planning and execution. Tasks will include conducting detailed analysis of large data sets, incorporating information from multiple databases, and manipulating said data to create presentations for senior leadership.
• Works under supervision to receive and analyze large and complex data sets from multiple sources; has project responsibility with input into procedural processes and outcomes
• Ability to analyze business models to required effort providing an analysis of return on investment and market and competitive comparisons
• Ability to determine decision criteria within masses of inputs and document requirements clearly and concisely
• Strong ability to present analysis to key stake holders in the firm allowing for decisive and sound outcomes
Candidate Qualifications & Education Requirements
What we are looking for…
• Recent graduates of a bachelor’s degree program
• GPA 3.0 or greater
• PowerBi, Tableau, and Strong Excel abilities
• Experience working with large, complex datasets; being able to receive, organize and decipher
• Enthusiasm and inquisitiveness
• Drive and initiative
• Self-starter capable of working autonomously
• Attention to detail, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
• Collaborative and able to work effectively as a team member
• Distinguished written and verbal communications skills; superior presentation skills
• Attention to detail, highly adaptable, ability to multi-task and effectively meet deadlines
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment and flexible to changing priorities
• Technical aptitude to learn new applications quickly
• Project management skills and experience a plus
• Military-Affiliated candidates encouraged to apply (Veterans, Military Spouses, and Guard/Reservists)
• Must possess unrestricted work authorization and not require future sponsorship
A range of college majors are considered based on specific needs of department such as: Computer Science, Information Technology, Network Engineering, Engineering, Software Development, but willing to train the right candidate.
Thank you for considering employment with Fiserv. Please:
- Apply using your legal name
- Complete the step-by-step profile and attach your resume (either is acceptable, both are preferable).
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.