Industrial Design Intern, Streamers & Creators
As an Industrial Design Intern in Streamers & Creators you will be responsible for assisting in various steps of the design process such as research, user observations, ideation, brainstorm, storyboarding, scenario creation, concept development, concept refinement and presentation preparation.
**Please note that this role is based in Portland, OR Newark, CA.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
- Get hands on with ID, UX and brand (we love hybrids)
- Learn about all the stages of a product in our design process
- A chance to show your attention to detail and passion for sketch, ideation, styling, material/finishing, layout, iconography and typography
- Create ID/UX deliverables and other hands-on project work
For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- A positive proactive work style, excellent verbal communication skills, sketching, fast prototyping, and an eagerness to learn and share your ideas.
- Your projects show a keen interest and experience in physical (products)/digital design (apps, web, digital ecosystems)
- Your portfolio demonstrates not only design skills but forward thinking approaches
- Know enough about ID/UX to know which rules you can break
- Be familiar with 3D modeling/rendering software (Solidworks/ Rhino/Fusion 360 / Keyshot) Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote.
- Experience with animation/motion design and front-end prototyping tools would be a plus
- You live, breathe, and love design
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Visualization in sketching, illustrator, photoshop, CAD software such as SolidWorks/Rhino/Fusion 360
- Presentation making software such as Keynote, Google Slides.
- Communication skill for describing and pitching your ideas to the team
Education: Currently enrolled in a BA or MA in Industrial Design in an accredited college or university or have equivalent experience
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.