Bilingual Community-Based Therapist
Passionate about keeping families together and helping children grow up happy and healthy? Join Savio’s Child Protection team!
Utilizing your Spanish-language skills and family preservation techniques and trauma-informed treatments, we work together to keep children and youth with their families when a child safety concern has been identified.
Daily Impact looks like:
- Supporting caregivers in creating an environment that promotes safety and stability for their children (0-12 years of age)
- Engaging primary caregivers in active, change-orientated treatment by identifying and overcoming barriers to progress and connecting them with services and supports.
- Collaborating with families and allowing them to take the lead in setting treatment goals
- Keeping or reuniting children with their families by supporting families in meeting their treatment goals
To belong at Savio you need to:
- Be flexible and self-motivated.
- Have a passion for engaging caregivers who are facing challenging and complex issues that are impacting their children’s well-being
- Be comfortable with community-based therapy and a non-traditional work schedule
At Savio, you will grow your skills as a clinician and increase your ability to support youth and their families with:
- Opportunity to be trained in an evidence-based model focused on improving child safety and/or helping children heal from the impact of trauma.
- Clinical supervision hours and other professional development
Salary: Starting $55,000
** $3,000 raise eligibility upon receiving your license (LPC, LSW, etc.)
- Complete benefits package including, medical, dental, short- and long-term disability, and more
- Access to a fleet of company insured vehicles
- Retirement plan that does not require an employee match
- MSW or other Masters in related counseling, psychology, or related field (Bachelors with extensive experience considered on a case by case basis)
- DORA registration as an NLC or other licensure
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination record