Clinical Social Work Supervisor - Children and Families
Now offering a $2000 sign-on bonus!
The Clinical Social Worker Supervisor is responsible for assisting the Program Director in the development and implementation of the program’s goals. The Clinical Social Worker Supervisor provides individual and group supervision to Master's level staff in relation to their clinical case management and assists them in professional growth. The Clinical Social Worker Supervisor reviews and approves clinical documentation produced by supervisees and other clinic staff members in accordance with established quality standards and Medi-Cal regulations, and assists in the development of appropriate clinical treatment goals and interventions for the clients in the program. Additionally, the Clinical Social Worker Supervisor may participate in the daily provision of services to clients within the program through assessment, diagnosing, direct mental health therapy and case management functions.
Seneca Family of Agencies is committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health, community based, and educational services. We are committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages people of color to apply. Our programs are deeply engaged in conversations and trainings on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in order to bring equity and justice to the youth and families we serve.
• Assist the Director in maintaining a fiscally viable program that meets the needs of children and families.
• Knows and can fulfil all job duties of the Mental Health Therapist, and Support Counselor positions.
• Assist in the development and presentation of program specific training and in all facets of the hiring process of new employees.
• Provide individual and/or group supervision to assigned staff members on a weekly basis.
• Leverages the full potential of a cultural diverse array of supervisees and provides weekly supervision that notices and accounts for cultural differences between the supervisor, supervisee, and client.
• Monitor, and as required approve paperwork including: Medi-Cal, and other required paperwork.
• Participate in treatment reviews, program staff meetings, and IEP meetings when necessary.
• Ensures that all supervisees are submitting accurate and timely paperwork related to the services being provided to children and families and relevant to their role.
• Participates in weekly supervision with the Program Director and in the weekly Leadership Team Meetings.
• Collaborates with County partners in terms of client oversight and program quality issues.
• Participate in the monthly administrator on-call rotation to provide after-hours programmatic and clinical assistance to staff members.
- Master’s degree in Social Services/Social Work/Psychology/Counseling. Licensed as MFT or LCSW required.
- Prior supervisory experience.
- Experience working with children involved in the child welfare, probation, mental health or living in community with people from diverse racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Understands own social and cultural location, the systems of oppression within which we operate, and the impact those have on the clients and communities we serve.
- Willingness to be available on an on-call basis after hours to provide programmatic and clinical assistance to staff members
- A commitment to advancing racial equity at the organizational level.
- Own vehicle, valid California Drivers License and insurance.
- TB test clearance, fingerprinting clearance, and any other state/federal licensing or certification requirements.
- Proof of Covid-19 fully vaccinated and boosted.
- Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends as needed
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience additional compensation provided upon passing bilingual language proficiency exam.
- Annual performance evaluations provide the potential for a generous salary increase each year.
- 5 weeks of Paid Time off and 11 Paid Holidays.
- Relocation assistance may be available.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and chiropractic coverage and partially paid premiums for dependents.
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan.
- 403b Retirement Plan.
- Training stipend and professional development opportunities.
- Excellent clinical training, individual and group supervision, and assistance toward licensure.
- Opportunities to develop specialized skills, including clinical supervision and evidence-based practices.
- Abundant promotional opportunities across the agency in California and Washington.
Please apply to this position by clicking here!
Key Words: Social Worker, Mental Health, MFT, MSW, PCC, ASW, AMFT, APCC, LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, Therapist, Clinical Supervisor, Therapy, Social Work, Non-profit, Nonprofit, Youth, Advocate, Family, Children, Families, Behavioral Health, Healthcare