$2,000 Sign-on Bonus for new employees!
As a Community-Based Therapist, you will engage clients in meaningful and authentic relationships. You will provide a safe, predictable, and relentlessly positive environment that aligns with their values and cultures. You will become skilled in assessment, treatment plan development, individual, family, and group therapy through hands-on experience and weekly supervision. By providing individual rehabilitation services, access to 24/7 crisis intervention services, and case management, you will help build their trust and resilience. Our Santa Clara Connections program offers a wide variety of comprehensive mental health services for children and families! These include Outpatient, Intensive Outpatient, and Ethnic Outpatient Services. Click here to learn more about being a social worker at Seneca!
“My work feels transformative, not just for the clients, but for me as well because it is so relationship-based. I enjoy my job because it is so inspiring to see my clients learn new skills and become even more resilient than they already are.”
- Seneca Community-Based Therapist
Seneca supports clinicians towards licensure and beyond! We provide individual and group supervision, regular clinical case conferences, and licensure and renewal courses led by field experts. Expenses such as outside trainings or licensure fees can be mitigated though your clinical training stipend, and you will receive a $4000 salary increase upon getting licensed. Looking to expand your clinical skills even more? Apply for a Professional Development Scholarship and achieve certifications in areas such as CBT, DBT, EMDR, or Spanish for mental health practitioners. Training and growth opportunities in the agency are abundant, and Seneca is committed to helping you advance in your career!
As a nonprofit mental health agency, Seneca Family of Agencies is committed to providing traditionally marginalized communities a network of outstanding mental health, community-based, and educational services. We are committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourage people of color to apply. Our programs are deeply engaged in conversations and trainings on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in order to bring equity and justice to the youth and families we serve.
- Provide weekly therapy services with a combined caseload of clients in our Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient programs. Caseloads vary but can be up to 18-24 clients.
- Participate in clinical supervision practices including individual/group supervision weekly, in-vivo supervision in sessions, use of one way mirror, audio recordings of sessions and case conferences.
- Provide case management and coordinate linkage to other community resources as necessary.
- Complete comprehensive assessments and treatments plans in accordance with county (Medi-Cal) and Seneca practices.
- Complete mental health notes, outcome measures, incident reports and other documentation as needed in a timely manner.
- Communicate with outside professionals involved with clients as needed.
- Provide crisis intervention as needed; Attend all relevant trainings including in-services.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Clinical Psychology/Counseling
- Eligible to register with the BBS
- Bilingual in Spanish/English a plus!
- Own vehicle, valid California Driver's License and insurance
- TB test clearance, fingerprinting clearance, and any other licensing or certification requirements
- Ability to work with a diverse population as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Strong organizational and writing skills
- Willing to respond to crisis situations
- Must show proof of Covid-19 fully vaccinated and boosted
- Monday - Friday
- Full-time, flexible schedule with ability to work evenings
- Starting at $70,000 annually, commensurate with experience and with additional compensation upon passing Spanish language proficiency exam
- $4000 salary increase upon BBS licensure
- Annual performance evaluations provide the opportunity for a salary increase each year
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including 75% paid premiums for medical and fully covered dental, vision, chiropractic, acupuncture, long term disability, and life insurance, as well as 50% paid premiums for dependents
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan
- 403b Retirement Plan
- 5 weeks of flexible paid time off
- Excellent clinical training, individual and group supervision, and assistance toward licensure
- Training stipend and professional development opportunities
- Opportunities to develop specialized skills, including clinical supervision and evidence-based practices
Please apply to this position by clicking here!
Key Words: Social Worker, Mental Health, MFT, MSW, PCC, ASW, AMFT, APCC, LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, Therapist, Therapy, Social Work, Non-profit, Nonprofit, Youth, Advocate, Family, Children, Family, Families, Behavioral Health, Healthcare, Wraparound, Wraparound Services, Case Coordinator, Case Manager, Community Worker, Retirement Plan, 403b, Medical benefits, Paid Time Off,