Sr. SAS Programmer
- Represent Statistics function in study team meetings.
- Author and/or provide input on statistical sections of clinical study documents including protocols, electronic case report forms, randomization plans, data transfer specifications, statistical analysis plans, tables, listings, and figures (TLF) shells, SDTM/ADaM specifications, clinical study reports, and other relevant documents.
- Drive TLF development and TLF reviews with programming and other relevant team members, determine analysis populations, validate key analysis results, and present final analysis results to key stakeholders.
- May be accountable for five or more concurrent clinical studies.
- Proficiency in SAS and knowledge of CDISC standards.
- Strong working knowledge of statistical data analysis and data management principles.
- Knowledge of clinical trial methodology and study design.
- General project management skills.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Good collaborative skills and ability to work with a cross-functional team.
- Masters/PhD in Statistics
- Minimum of 5-7 years recent related clinical experience
- Experience with different clinical phases
- Clinical experience in a regulated environment and organization fit are the keys things the manager needs for the team .