Elementary Teaching Jobs in Georgia
· passionate about education?
· outgoing, with a love for working with kids?
· interested in helping build a school community?
Private and independent schools in Georgia are hiring elementary teachers in all subjects.
Southern Teachers is an education recruitment firm that helps teachers find jobs at K-12, college-preparatory, private and independent schools around the South. Our personalized teacher placement services can help you run a tailored job search and discern the opportunities most suited to you. Our services are free to candidates, as is our Teacher Job Fair on Feb 5, 2022.
Are you qualified?
· For elementary positions, teaching certification is required**. (Southern Teachers works with uncertified teachers, but only for secondary school positions)
· A Bachelor’s Degree is required (3.0 GPA minimum)
· Graduate degrees can be advantageous, but are not required
**While certification and student teaching experience is required, you do not need to wait until these are complete to apply. We encourage you to apply and start your job search while you are planning your final student teaching experience or while it is in progress.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Plan engaging lessons and develop grade-appropriate curriculum
2. Set standards for classroom behavior
3. Help students acquire habits for life-long learning
4. Adjust instructional approaches to meet individual student's needs
5. Assess and track student progress, and communicate as needed with colleagues and parents
How to start your job search through us:
· Apply: fill out an online application with Southern Teachers.
· Schedule: If we can help with your job search, your assigned Placement Counselor will schedule an interview to learn about your experience and search requirements.
· Connect: we will identify the best job opportunities for you and start connecting you with schools.
Salaries vary and are determined by each individual school.
Share your passion, and help kids grow—be a teacher!
Learn more about our work with teaching candidates and the other ways we support schools, or apply today at SouthernTeachers.com