Damage Prevention Intern- St. Paul, MN
Xcel Energy is looking for a Damage Prevention Intern located in St Paul Minnesota!
Damage Prevention is a department that oversees underground line locating, excavator outreach, and underground damage investigations. This position will be focused on excavator outreach and processing of underground damage investigations. In addition this role will assist the department in analyzing statistics and monthly reporting processes.
- Freshman status or above by end of spring semester is required.
- Must be pursuing a degree in Business, Communication or Construction Management or related field.
- Applicants should have strong verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and good organizational skills.
- Basic computer proficiency and aptitude are required.
- Should have an interest in data analysis.