National Bank Examiner (Capital Markets) - VI
As a National Bank Examiner/Bank Examiner (Large Bank Field Examiner) with emphasis in Capital Markets, you will serve as an Examiner-in-Charge of supervisory activities, participate in planning and conducting examinations, preparation of reports, and presentation of findings and recommendations to senior managers at the bank and OCC.
Large Bank Supervision
As a National Bank Examiner/Bank Examiner (Large Bank Field Examiner) with emphasis in Capital Markets, you will:
- Participate in planning and conducting examinations in the area of capital markets and prepare reports of examination.
- Develop supervisory strategies using a risk-based approach, including plans to effect corrective actions and programs to monitor bank progress.
- Conduct or participate in discussions with senior bank management on findings and recommendations.
- Maintain effective communications within the OCC and ensure that appropriate coordination and follow-up activities take place.
- Prepare highly advanced and sophisticated communications to senior bank management in order to foster positive changes within the bank.
- Present findings and recommendations to senior managers at the bank and the OCC.
- Monitor and evaluate work of assigned staff during supervisory activities.
- Serve as a training team leader or instructor, providing leadership and training to other examiners, including assigned staff during supervisory activities.