2024 Summer Intern: Information Session, Cybersecurity/Information Security
Are you ready to embark on an exciting journey towards a career in Information Security? AvidXchange invites you to join us for the AvidXchange Summer Internship Xperience virtual information session to learn more about who we are and explore the Information Security career pathway.
Who Should Attend?
If you are passionate about innovation and eager to learn and grow in a dynamic environment, this event is for you!
This information session is open to:
- Undergraduate and master's degree students graduating between December 2024 - December 2025
- Student learners enrolled in community college, boot camp, or technical certification programs.
- Date: Tuesday, September 19
- Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST
- Location: Virtual Session (Link will be provided upon registration)
- Discover AvidXchange's commitment to our culture, innovation, and automation.
- Gain insights into our company culture and values.
- Learn about the application process for our Summer Internship Program.
- Explore the exciting career pathway in Information Security
- Welcome and Introduction to AvidXchange
- Overview of our Summer Internship Program
- Dive into Information Security at AvidXchange
- Q&A Session with our InfoSec leadership team and Intern Alumni
- How to Apply for the Summer Internship Program
How to Register: To secure your spot at this informative session, please register by Thursday, September 14. Don't miss out on this chance to discover the AvidXchange difference and explore a rewarding career in cybersecurity!
Join us for an inspiring session and take the first step towards a bright future in Information Security at AvidXchange. We look forward to meeting you virtually!
AvidXchange is a leading provider of accounts payable (“AP”) automation software and payment solutions for middle-market businesses and their suppliers. By trade, we are a technology company, but if you ask anyone who works here, they’ll tell you our people are at the core of who we are. We focus on creating a culture of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, and are proud to be a safe place where teammates can bring their whole selves to work. At AvidXchange, mindset is everything. We are Connected as People, Growth Minded, and Customer Obsessed. These three mindsets represent our culture – who we are, who we’ve always been, and they guide us to improve every day. Since our founding in 2000 in Charlotte, NC, we’ve created a company of over 1,600 teammates working in one of our 5 offices across the U.S., or remotely. AvidXchange is proud to be Certified™ as a Great Place to Work®. The prestigious recognition is based on anonymous data from our teammates and makes official what our teammates have known for years – that AvidXchange is a Great Place to Work®.
Who you are:
- A go-getter with an entrepreneurial mindset – that means you are not afraid of taking risks, winning big or facing the unknown.
- Someone who understands that business is people centric. Connecting with others as humans first allows you to develop mutually beneficial working relationships.
- Focused on making a difference for our customers. AvidXchange exists to help solve complex problems for our customers so we can all realize our potential.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AvidXchange is an equal opportunity employer. AvidXchange is committed to equal employment opportunity in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. AvidXchange will not discriminate against applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis. This includes, but is not limited to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age and physical or mental disability.